She's OK!

This afternoon while I was working on the computer the kids were running through the house playing hide-n-seek...or so I thought! Riley was hiding all right, but not to play the game! She got into my Stroller Strides duffle bag and found my travel size deodorant (sometimes necessary after class). She then proceeded to shred the contents of the tube and smear it all over her clothes, hair, and face. I walked out to find a trail of an unknown lotiony (is that a word) substance and followed it under Daniella's bed where I found the guilty party.

I wasn't sure if she swallowed any deodorant but she was spitting out a giant chunk she had in her mouth.

She went straight to the tub while I called Poison Control...which if you need their number for any reason in the future is 1-800-222-1222.

I was told she should be OK and to be sure to rinse her mouth, have her drink some water, and eat something.

Riley is such a picky eater and I am still amazed that while it is near impossible to get her to eat most foods, deodorant makes the cut as edible!

Comments

Ashley said…
That is so gross. I can't imagine it tasted good. Yuck!

Popular Posts