Can't......Stop......Smiling!!!
Yesterday was one of those days I thought for sure everything was going to come crashing down in a thousand pieces. Things were just going too good! Jason and I had a fun date night (another one!) the night before and yesterday morning I woke up to primp (yes I primp, but only occasionally) and prep for an interview with an awesome photography company here in Houston called Bubblegum Tree Photography. Not only was I hired on as an associate photographer, I will be getting the deal of a lifetime! I absolutely love the owner and her hubby! They were so sweet and so fun! Their style of photography is very similar to mine (only way better) and they liked my work!
The pay is just the icing on the cake! I will be getting the best training in all things photography business with an awesome pro AND.......I will be getting a Canon 5D Mark II camera with 1.4 L lens...and a ton of other goodies for my "starter kit"(insert girly squeel here)! The Canon 5D I've been drooling over for years and then Canon came out with the 5D Mark II so my drooling has shifted here! I am so excited! It is an awesome job and I am praising the Lord for such an amazing opportunity!
I also recieved my first "big" (ok not that big) pay for some contract work on web and logo design that I did a few weeks ago! My check arrived a few days ago, but the joy is still lingering!
So many other little things went beautifully well yesterday like no traffic at all (at least while I was driving). I got to spend time with a good friend who I haven't seen in forever and her adorable kids as well as a visit with Jason's parents and grandmother in town from Florida. I am so thankful for days like that because they were few and far between for a long time!
July has been so much fun (and there is still a trip to be had) and I am looking forward to August! Please keep us in your prayers as we leave for our trip (I leave tomorrow and the J and the kids leave Friday). I am hoping and praying for a fun problem free trip!
When I come back I'll be picking up this little beauty!
The pay is just the icing on the cake! I will be getting the best training in all things photography business with an awesome pro AND.......I will be getting a Canon 5D Mark II camera with 1.4 L lens...and a ton of other goodies for my "starter kit"(insert girly squeel here)! The Canon 5D I've been drooling over for years and then Canon came out with the 5D Mark II so my drooling has shifted here! I am so excited! It is an awesome job and I am praising the Lord for such an amazing opportunity!
I also recieved my first "big" (ok not that big) pay for some contract work on web and logo design that I did a few weeks ago! My check arrived a few days ago, but the joy is still lingering!
So many other little things went beautifully well yesterday like no traffic at all (at least while I was driving). I got to spend time with a good friend who I haven't seen in forever and her adorable kids as well as a visit with Jason's parents and grandmother in town from Florida. I am so thankful for days like that because they were few and far between for a long time!
July has been so much fun (and there is still a trip to be had) and I am looking forward to August! Please keep us in your prayers as we leave for our trip (I leave tomorrow and the J and the kids leave Friday). I am hoping and praying for a fun problem free trip!
When I come back I'll be picking up this little beauty!
Comments