Mama's on Vacation!

Well kind of! I have all three kids with me and it is just me and the kids for the next few days! Please pray!

Last week Jason went on a road trip with his buds and had a blast! I was happy he got to go but was getting a case of cabin fever at home! Even with our wonderful ghetto fab pool I was still itching to get away so now we are in Galveston at our friends' gorgeous (and I do mean gorgeous) beach house having fun!

Why didn't I think of coming here before?!

Here are few pictures from earlier today! I promised the kids some beach time and a night swim so they should be good and tired tonight!

I imagine this is where we will be spending most of our time!

There is a giant chess set that the kids have had a blast playing with!

The girls relaxing after a morning swim! Daniella is swimming very well (so is Joshua) especially considering we haven't ever done lessons for them. I know bad parents!

They were forced to sit and "chill" for a few minutes! They were so so overwhelmed by the house and the pool and the ocean you would think I had just given them a bag of sugar each!

Riley wanted me to take a picture of her and the dog. Why not!

The kids took a juice break! It was is hot outside and I wanted to be sure they got plenty to drink!

Comments

Ashley said…
Wow! That looks wonderful!
Jason said…
wow... i'm pretty stinking jealous at the moment. maybe i can score another day off. miss you!

Popular Posts