Babies n Brushes

It has been a good few weeks for newborns! It almost makes me want another one!

We welcomed my first nephew Austin into the world on September 10th. It is nice to have another boy in the family! I was worried poor Joshua was doomed to princess and pop star parties for the rest of his youth! Austin is coming to town this week and I can't wait to see the little guy!

On October 20th Garret joined the hearts and lives of his parents and 11 month old brother! Talk about a busy house! This little guy I hope to see this week and not surprising, I can't wait!

Today (I think) baby London will come into this world (she's a little overdue) and I know like her parents and brother she is going to be super sweet and beautiful. Can't wait to see pictures of her!


I was working on some designs for baby stuff as I've had a lot of inspiration, and yesterday I tried my hand in creating a few brushes in photoshop that are word art. Now I am kicking myself for not doing these sooner. They are so easy!

Here is one that is a scripture verse from Pslam 139:13-14. I love this verse!


Now combine with a picture or scrap page...

Baby Garret

There are still more babies on their way and I am so excited for the moms to be! So much to celebrate!

Comments

Popular Posts