Test Shoot at Town and Country

I'll be doing a few photo shoots for Bubblegum Tree at Town and Country and wanted to get a few test shots before the real deal. Town and Country is one of my favorite places with some of my favorite shops and restaurants and the kids' favorite park nearby. It is always a hit!

I used to work at the Williams-Sonoma for a few years and loved all of the holiday decorations around the village every year. The decorations are done and looking beautiful so shooting there is all the more fun!

Here are a few from today's test shoot! If the weather is cooperative we'll do another one tomorrow at a few more locations!





Riley wasn't exactly feeling camera friendly today. I think she's done with pictures for a while! Occupational hazard I guess!

I love this next sequence! Joshua is saying "It's huge"...the huge christmas tree set up on the lawn!

"It's"


"hu-"

"-ge"

This was fun shot!


Is anyone really surprised that Joshua tried to climb the giant christmas tree?!


The lighting is waaaay off on this one, but I kind of liked it.

Comments

Popular Posts