Disney On Ice is coming back!!!

Disney On Ice is returning to Houston starting November 11th! Wohoo! Just in time for Riley and Joshua's birthdays!

Also returning is the discount code MOM but with a slight change - four tickets for $44 for Monday-Friday matinee shows, and $4 off Friday night and weekend shows.

WHO WANTS FREE TICKETS?

I am doing a giveaway for 4 free tickets to the November 11th show (Houston only, sorry)! This is the firs time I've hosted a giveaway on the home blog (its usually on Moms Living Fit) and I am excited to do so! The only rules or restrictions are 1. you have to be able to make it to the November 11th show and 2. you have to leave a comment (with your name) in the comments section of this post as your entry. That's it! If you are reading this on Facebook, please visit http://jasonvalerieand3crazykids.blogspot.com to leave your entry!

This giveaway is open to anyone who wants free tickets to this show! Forward the giveaway to friends and family who might want free tickets if you wish!

The winner will be chosen via random drawing on October 30th announced that morning! The winner's name will be given to my peeps at Disney On Ice and your tickets will be waiting for you at will call on November 11th. You will need to bring a valid id to claim your tickets.

The family and I will be at the show and I am looking forward to seeing our lucky winner and whoever else plans on going opening night!

Good luck!

Comments

Please add me too the drawing---Disney on Ice would be soooo much fun!!! (and I would love to see you guys!) ~Gretchen Holladay
Angie said…
Sounds Awesome! Please add us to the drawing. Thanks!

angie(dot)siders(at)gmail(dot)com
Unknown said…
We would love to join you at the show. Please register us for the tickets.

nat
Renee said…
Disney on Ice Rocks!!! The girls absolutely love it! Sign us up! I would love for all the kiddos to see it together!

Popular Posts