World's Cutest Clipboard
Yesterday afternoon I spent a few minutes reading up on some adorable DIY projects and then had a conference call to join. I was taking notes on some notebook paper that I stuck in Daniella's old ugly clipboard (brown particle board). She used it last year in school and now she uses it for homework and her drawings at home. Mid conference call, I had an instant sense of motivation to decorate the ugly clipboard so I did!
Here is Daniella's new clipboard. She loves it!


I still need to sand the sides, but for the most part it is done. I really need to work on decoupage. A pro would have been able to put on the paper and seal it with no bubbles underneath, but me...lots o' bubbles!
Still a fun project!
Here is Daniella's new clipboard. She loves it!


I still need to sand the sides, but for the most part it is done. I really need to work on decoupage. A pro would have been able to put on the paper and seal it with no bubbles underneath, but me...lots o' bubbles!
Still a fun project!
Comments