EWWWW!

That was the title of an email Jason sent me yesterday. He had been drinking his morning coffee on his drive to work when he strangely ended up with what he calls a piece of stringy cheese in his mouth. Ok, ew! Now let's back track to a little while earlier...aka the Tarantino Effect!

Yesterday morning I grabbed two coffee thermoses (is that the plural for thermos) and prepared them with the morning grace I call coffee! One of the cups I grabbed from the cupboard and the other from the dishwasher where all of the other ones were. Every night after dinner we run the dishwasher and I empty it the next day. On this particular morning, the dishwasher had not been run. We don't have a set person of who does the dishes and runs the dishwasher. Sometimes its me and sometimes its Jason. Neither of us realized, until strange cheese, that the dishwasher was never turned on the previous night. What is worse is that we never had anything for lunch or dinner that had stringy cheese! EWWWW! No idea what that could have been!

Having spent hundreds if not thousands of hours over the years in animal surgery we both tend to have iron stomachs. We rarely gross out (unless we are looking at peopleofwalmart.com of course). Yesterday morning I can say we were both definitely grossed out!

Comments

Poor Jason...what a way to start the day! On another note, OH MY GOSH...the walmart website is making me laugh so hard I think I'm about to go into labor!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I think my entire building at work is laughing outloud right now as they are looking at it! : )
Ashley said…
Yuck!! I am grossed out too! And we have been there. :)

Popular Posts