From Within

I'd say our Houston weather has been schizophrenic lately but really this is normal here. The mornings are usually hot and muggy but also usually bright and sunny. Hours later we've had pouring rain followed immediately by more blinding sunshine and humidity. I feel so terrible for the kids because they've been stuck indoors for the past few weeks. I am hoping that it will get cooler and dryer here as we get closer to winter...of course I'm not holding my breath!

Thanks to my friends the A,B,C's, water color paints, stickers, and the movie Monsters vs Aliens the kids have had plenty to keep them occupied! This also means lots and lots of cleanup for mommy! They've definitely kept me busy!






I had taken some pictures from our (Bubblegum Tree) Woodland Fairy event but handed over my flash card before saving pictures to my computer. You can see some of the fun that we had the other morning at the Bubblegum Tree blog. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to receive our cowgirl hats and gowns from Janie (aka Baby Cha Cha)! **Our Christmas cards this year are going to be awesome!

More in indoor fun...If you are in the Houston area I HIGHLY recommend going to Beth Moore's new lecture series called Here and Now, There and Then. It is a study on the book of Revelation and it is powerful! It is her best study yet (and that is saying a lot)! I did The Inheritance last Spring and loved it and this Fall she has topped it! I cannot put into words how blessed I feel to have been led to a church where I have a pastor that I have listened to and learned from for years and a church where I can do amazing bible studies with Beth in person! What a gift!


Her study is on Tues nights at 7 pm. GO!

Comments

Popular Posts