Totally Random Gift Guide

Here we are, one week into November! With two of my kids' birthdays, several friends' birthdays, and the holiday season rapidly approaching I will be in shopping mode while in preparation for the festivities. There are several great gift guides out there and I intend to do one soon but I have come across a few things that combined made a great totally random gift guide. You know those gifts that may or may not be a step above white socks but will bring more humor joy to those who open them!

Here are just a few in the list!

1. Tauntan Sleeping Bag
w/plush lightsaber pull
$99 - thinkgeek.com


Complete with intestine lining you are sure to be safe and warm in the belly of the beast! What kid, or geeky daddy wouldn't want this?! Someone had asked, "Does it come in adult sizes?" I say yes or that is the oldest 5 year old (in the picture above) I've ever seen!

2. Weezer Snuggie
$30-50 - WeezerSnuggie.com




3. De-motivational Poster
$15.95 - Despair.com

I came across these years ago and thought they were hysterical then. Now they've added lots more and they are funny! If you have a chance head over to Despair.com and read them!





4. Butt Face Towel

$12.99 $11.88 - funideas.com

And I quote:
Tired of having to constantly switch towels every time you want to wash your butt or your face? Then this towel is the product for you.



That's it for now but I'm sure I'll be posting more later!

Comments

Ashley said…
I laughed out loud at the Butt Face towel!! Who has that problem?!!!?

I am tempted to get one for Mike..or maybe my brother as a wedding gift. :)

Popular Posts