She Loves to Dance!
Lately the kids have been requesting to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks over and over again. We now have the soundtrack and when we are in the car that's all they want to listen to. It was OK the first hundred or so times of listening to it all, but now I'm near ready to split both the DVD and CD in two!
The only reason I continue on with this is because it does entertain me to watch the kids sing and dance, and its nearly non-stop!
Here is Riley showing off her skills to one of the songs in the movie!
Riley Dancing from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
The only reason I continue on with this is because it does entertain me to watch the kids sing and dance, and its nearly non-stop!
Here is Riley showing off her skills to one of the songs in the movie!
Riley Dancing from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
Comments