Cloudy Skies = Fun Photos
Today we spent the day at my home away from home, aka The Woodlands. We had lunch with Jason and one of my favorite people in the world and then we headed to our favorite park. I can’t wait till the kids get a little older so I can buy a kayak and go kayaking with them on Lake Woodlands. I’d considered using one of my grandfathers sailboats but lately they’ve been a little…faulty and I don’t want to risk capsizing another one…yes another one!
The kids love the ducks at the park and today they had a blast with them! I took some fun pictures of them (imagine that) and was happy to see that the sky, lake, and greenery made for the best backdrop!








The kids love the ducks at the park and today they had a blast with them! I took some fun pictures of them (imagine that) and was happy to see that the sky, lake, and greenery made for the best backdrop!
Comments