Happy Birthday Domino!!!

Domino turns 4 years old (or 28 if we are counting in dog years) today! I know Jason is still on the fence on this one (he's a cat person), but I think she was a great addition to our family!

She is a wonderfully patient dog who has tolerated quite a bit of hazing loving roughhousing from three very active kids...and some not so loving roughhousing from the cat.

Aside from eating the occasional cat turd and sneaking up on the couch she's the perfect dog. She's not yippy, she doesn't shed, she loves all of our family and friends, she growls at strangers who approach the door or the kids until I tell her not to (yes this a plus for me), and she's so darn cute!

Today we'll celebrate by a walk in the park, a few dog treats, and a few belly rubs!

Happy Birthday Pup!

8 weeks old, August 2006

Still cute as ever!

Comments

Popular Posts