Soooo Yummy

Update: Jason just came home with two bags (24 count) of cheese sticks. I think he's ready for more! :)

Remember my little food rant? I listed fried and preferably stuffed or topped with cheese…well I have found the best recipe for fried cheese. Fried cheese is something that almost always order as an appetizer on the rare occasions that we eat out for dinner…unless there is the option of fried pickles, then we usually get those instead.
I have never been good at frying things but I finally figured out how to do it correctly and now the flood gates are open! I just may end up at the state fair next year! :)
I found the recipe on Ree Drummond’s (the Pioneer Woman) blog. If you don’t read it, start! She is great!
P5260084
I bought one bag of cheese sticks (12 count), cut them in half, breaded and cooked them…and we ate every single one of them! Jason said we are never allowed to order these at a restaurant again because he’ll never like them the way he likes these. I have to agree!
Would it be weird to bring in your own appetizers to a restaurant? :)

Comments

Lindsay said…
Those look VERY tasty! (And I think you're like the 20th person I know that's gotten yummy recipes from Pioneer Woman). The problem is - I can't find the recipe on her site! Mind sharing?? :)

Popular Posts