Houston Zoo’s Newest Exhibit

Yesterday we got to do a members only sneak peak of the Houston Zoo’s newest exhibit…dinosaurs! The exhibit officially opens this weekend and while we were excited to see this we were not looking forward to the thick slow moving crowds that fill the zoo on special occasions such as this. We received our invite earlier this week and picked the first sneak peak day. Zoo member tip…ALWAYS pick the first day! I have no doubt tonight’s sneak peak will look very similar to opening weekend!
The exhibit was pretty cool. It was smaller than I was expecting but still great to see. The dinosaurs are animatronics so they move and make sounds. The kids have starting making their requests to return to the exhibit almost immediately. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time at the zoo this summer!






OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



Visitor beware..this one squirts water!

Comments

Popular Posts