A Tribute to Toes
With our weather resuming its regular schizophrenia we are trying to take advantage of the pretty sunny days when they are around. Its either that or torrential downpours!
I decided to get a few pictures while we were at the park this week. The kids are tough to get on camera when they are in play mode but Riley found it humorous when I decided to take pictures of her cute shoes after I quit trying to get a picture of her face. I had to even it up when Josh stood still long enough to get a shot. He wasn’t nearly as amused as Riley. He just gave me the “why are you taking pictures of my feet” look and then went on about his business.



You may notice the changes in picture format. I have a new blog writer and it has several cool options as far as pictures go. Just testing a few out, although I am liking the rounded corners look! That one may be a keeper!
I decided to get a few pictures while we were at the park this week. The kids are tough to get on camera when they are in play mode but Riley found it humorous when I decided to take pictures of her cute shoes after I quit trying to get a picture of her face. I had to even it up when Josh stood still long enough to get a shot. He wasn’t nearly as amused as Riley. He just gave me the “why are you taking pictures of my feet” look and then went on about his business.
You may notice the changes in picture format. I have a new blog writer and it has several cool options as far as pictures go. Just testing a few out, although I am liking the rounded corners look! That one may be a keeper!
Comments