Inspiration arriving in brown boxes
I have so many ideas regarding photography that I literally sometimes cannot sit still! Most of these ideas originate from other very talented photographers around the world so I can’t claim them to be completely original, but rather my own expanded version of them.
One of these ideas…I’ve never had an opinion one way or the other as far as vintage things but I have found a new love and respect for them! So now I’m on a quest for beautifully stunning vintage art via photography. Like I said, can’t…sit…still!!!
I’ve got a couple of these coming, different styles from different years (1920 –1960). So exciting!

The shutter makes the most beautiful sound! Imagine this, some classic coke bottles, and a perfect abandoned gas station frozen in time from the 1960’s along with some adorable kids! Can you see it? Are you smiling? C’mon smile with me man!
One of these ideas…I’ve never had an opinion one way or the other as far as vintage things but I have found a new love and respect for them! So now I’m on a quest for beautifully stunning vintage art via photography. Like I said, can’t…sit…still!!!
I’ve got a couple of these coming, different styles from different years (1920 –1960). So exciting!
The shutter makes the most beautiful sound! Imagine this, some classic coke bottles, and a perfect abandoned gas station frozen in time from the 1960’s along with some adorable kids! Can you see it? Are you smiling? C’mon smile with me man!
Comments