Daniella's 1st Grade Party
It is official, Daniella is now a second grader (sniff, sniff)! They grow up so fast!
Friday was her last day of school and her end of year party. I was a room mom this year so that means all the party planning is up to me and a few other moms. A little tangent here...You would not believe (and I did not expect) the amount of work that is required to be a room mom! I am not complaining and I will continue to do it every year for all three kids but wow! I thought team mom for the t-ball team last year was tough and thankfully it prepared me for this year! Whew!
So anyway...the party went perfectly and we had the prettiest display of sandwiches, chips, fruit, and veggies that I have ever seen!
I put together a slideshow for all of parents and was worried that I would cry my eyes out (again) while watching it, but luckily the kids were very happy to have their pictures scrolling on screen and shouted through the whole thing! Needless to say, my composure was not compromised!
Daniella is so excited to be starting summer and has already had quite the start! More blog posts to come!
This was amazing! Michelle (a fellow room mom) made this from a hula hoop, some tule, and some foam bug stickers!
The sandwiches turned out really cute! I was up early making butterfly sandwich masterpieces!
I didn't make all of them! Three moms worked on these!


Me an my first born! Yes it was a hat day for me!
Daniella challenged Pastor Gregg to a race!
Daniella with a few school mates and Pastor Gregg (also known as Coach Gregg)!
Daniella and her two teachers Mrs. Murrell (left) and Mrs. Lenamon (right).
The rest of the pictures are here.
Friday was her last day of school and her end of year party. I was a room mom this year so that means all the party planning is up to me and a few other moms. A little tangent here...You would not believe (and I did not expect) the amount of work that is required to be a room mom! I am not complaining and I will continue to do it every year for all three kids but wow! I thought team mom for the t-ball team last year was tough and thankfully it prepared me for this year! Whew!
So anyway...the party went perfectly and we had the prettiest display of sandwiches, chips, fruit, and veggies that I have ever seen!
I put together a slideshow for all of parents and was worried that I would cry my eyes out (again) while watching it, but luckily the kids were very happy to have their pictures scrolling on screen and shouted through the whole thing! Needless to say, my composure was not compromised!
Daniella is so excited to be starting summer and has already had quite the start! More blog posts to come!
I didn't make all of them! Three moms worked on these!
Me an my first born! Yes it was a hat day for me!
Daniella challenged Pastor Gregg to a race!
Daniella with a few school mates and Pastor Gregg (also known as Coach Gregg)!
Daniella and her two teachers Mrs. Murrell (left) and Mrs. Lenamon (right).
Comments