Exploration Station

Thursday the kids and I went up to The Woodlands (my home away from home) and had lunch with Jason. The kids got to do some shopping at the Disney Store and we then headed to Exploration Station. It is an extension of the Houston Museum of Natural Science and even though it has been open for two years, we had not been there yet! Members get in free so we will definitely go back several times this summer! It was a lot of fun!

This was outside the "digging" area.

There were two giant "buried" fossils for the kids to do a dig with!

Here is one of our little paleontologists!

This picture does not give justice to how incredible big this fossil is! It was HUGE!

I loved that everything was very close up!

This I am assuming was not supposed to be like this! The dinosaur was broken in half at the hip and the upper body was on the ground. I don't think he's gonna make it!

More pictures here.

Comments

Popular Posts