Up

Friday afternoon we braved a movie...one in a theater...on opening day...of a Pixar film!

We went and saw Up and we actually got to see it...well most of it! I had to take Josh to the bathroom once and then Riley pee'd on me and so had to make a second bathroom trip!

Aside from the two interruptions, the movie watching was fairly peaceful! The kids (all 5 of us) loved the movie as we are big time Pixar geeks!

I don't know why, but I feel like we have accomplished something major! Definitely reason to celebrate!



We got there very early! We were the first ones there and I was worried they would wear out their "peaceful" demeanor by the time movie started! I decided to get a few pictures of them while the place was empty.


Would you believe they ate that entire bucket of popcorn?!



Comments

Popular Posts