Zoo and Another full weekend!

Yesterday was a fun birthday party for a little boy in Daniella's class. It had a great NASA theme...in fact I just might steal it in November for Joshua! All of the kids had a great time of course!


The kids got to make little rockets from rolled up paper tubes and paper fins. They had two set ups where you stuck the rocket on the end of a tube that was hooked up to an air bag. The kids stepped on the air bag and launched the rockets. Very cool!

During the day yesterday Joshua, Riley, and I made use of our membership to the zoo and went and had lunch there (that I made) and did a mini power tour to see a few of the animals!

Ok, so I only made part of their lunch! The main part was a lunchable!

A berry good treat! Joshua and Riley loved the blackberries and ate all of them leaving several of strawberries!

Joshua digging around for the blackberries!

A rare good shot of Joshua!



Awww, how cute!

Today Jason and I were invited to go to a promo lunch at the brand new Flemings in Town and Country Village. The hubby of my good friend Angie (and fellow Mommy Madness blogger) is a partner in ownership of the restaurant. They were doing a live radio broadcast with Cleverly on 650 AM. The food was nothing short of awesome! We both had the jumbo lump crab cakes and the sides and creme brulee dessert were out of this world! We also won a free gift card, two very nice wine glasses, and a bottle of wine! Not a bad start to the day!

Tonight is a very long overdue girl's night out with some of my peeps from Lexicon! I can't wait!

Tomorrow is another full day with another baptism, baby dedication, and dinner with friends! How the time flies before it has even come!

Comments

Popular Posts