Our Veggie Garden and Bubbles
We planted a vegetable garden a few weeks ago and it needed some TLC today so the kids played outside with bubbles while I tried to save our rain soaked plants! Historically we I have never had a lot of luck in the gardening arena so to have actual living plants that started as a seed in my backyard is a huge triumph. Now that I've said that and "worked" in the garden I would not be surprised if I walked out to find a bunch of wilted stems tomorrow...I am praying that won't happen!
When I was done with the veggies I let the kids start a Mother's Day garden project that I think will be really nice if it works!






When I was done with the veggies I let the kids start a Mother's Day garden project that I think will be really nice if it works!







Comments