A dilema for every mom...
Every mom goes through the turmoil of choosing between a shower and everything else like sleep, a clean house, etc.
Every time I step foot in the shower I come out knowing that I will probably not be happy with what the kids have been up to! Most (like 99.9%) of the time I am correct in my assumption.
Here are a few examples of what can and does go wrong during shower time!
MONDAY
Daniella received a giant Whirly Pop for her birthday from her Sunday school class. We put it away for her and told her she could have it at another time. Riley dug around for it and...score! Luckily I found her before she ate too much of it! She only got one bite in!
When I started to dry my hair Riley snuck away my makeup bag and colored the couch with my lipgloss. The fun never ends!


TUESDAY
It is no secret that we have a lot of art supplies in the house and most of them are easily accessed. That is OK with us because the stuff that is out is pretty harmless like crayons and playdoh so even if they make a mess it can be cleaned up pretty easily. Tuesday, Riley and Joshua teamed up to find the markers. They colored the couch (our poor couch), each other, and the kitchen table. More clean up for mom...in a towel!


Today is Wednesday and I groomed and bathed our dog with the kids locked in the bathroom with me! I still haven't showered!
Every time I step foot in the shower I come out knowing that I will probably not be happy with what the kids have been up to! Most (like 99.9%) of the time I am correct in my assumption.
Here are a few examples of what can and does go wrong during shower time!
MONDAY
Daniella received a giant Whirly Pop for her birthday from her Sunday school class. We put it away for her and told her she could have it at another time. Riley dug around for it and...score! Luckily I found her before she ate too much of it! She only got one bite in!
When I started to dry my hair Riley snuck away my makeup bag and colored the couch with my lipgloss. The fun never ends!


TUESDAY
It is no secret that we have a lot of art supplies in the house and most of them are easily accessed. That is OK with us because the stuff that is out is pretty harmless like crayons and playdoh so even if they make a mess it can be cleaned up pretty easily. Tuesday, Riley and Joshua teamed up to find the markers. They colored the couch (our poor couch), each other, and the kitchen table. More clean up for mom...in a towel!


Today is Wednesday and I groomed and bathed our dog with the kids locked in the bathroom with me! I still haven't showered!
Comments
Thanks for your sweet comments about Eli. : )
Also, I love your new blog title...it makes me laugh out loud everytime I read it too!