Astros Game

The mommy mission for the Houston Mom Squad was go to an Astros game! Tough job, I know! This was the first baseball game for all three kids so it was a big deal for us! The kids really enjoyed it but the Astros lost...5-0. The last game I went to was the World Series and we lost then too. Am I seeing a trend here?

When we left it was pouring rain but our family is not afraid of a little (OK a lot) of rain so we made our way to back to the car! Needless to say the kids loved that part of the trip even more than the game! There was just something sweet and sentimental of all five of us walking through the rain from a baseball game. Cheesy I know, but I still loved it!



We were surprised at how easily we made it there an parked! Our parking was paid for but we didn't know where the lot was. Jason made a guess and chose wisely!



Berkman on 1st



At the top you can see the retired numbers for some of our favorite former Astros. Also in this picture the Chick-Fil-A pole I wish I had in my backyard! I do love Chick-Fil-A! On a side note, Joshua saw the cow and said "Look, its Santa Cow!"



Even though we had enough seats for everyone, the kids still decided to sit on Jason the whole game!



Riley obviously did quite know what was going on, but liked all of the clapping and music!





The game started looking grim early on! There were a lot of empty seats by the 7th inning.



NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
;) a select few are laughing right now!



Sabrina and Kristal came down to see us regular folk from the club level!

Once again took lots of pictures! The rest can be seen here!


Comments

Angie said…
Great photos! The Chick-Fil-A foul pole was hilarious! Great marketing idea too.

Would you be willing to share / email the pictures you took of us? I would really appreciate it.

Hope you too you soon.

Popular Posts